Listen to how the poem sounds when you read it aloud. Pay attention to the rhythm of each line and how each line flows into one another. Think about how the sound of the poem makes you feel. Consider how the rhythm or flow of the poem adds to the overall meaning.
- 1 How do you comment on a poem?
- 2 How do you give feedback to a poem?
- 3 How do you say a good poem?
- 4 How do you praise a writer?
- 5 How do you write a good comment?
- 6 How would you describe a good poem?
- 7 How will you encourage someone to appreciate poetry?
- 8 Why is poetry so beautiful?
- 9 How do you say beautifully written?
- 10 What are some good compliments?
- 11 How do you say well written?
How do you comment on a poem?
Great things to mention in a comment
- Recap the story that the poem tells.
- Which words or parts in particular did you find compelling?
- This poem made me feel ___
- My favorite line/word is ___, because ___
- The rhythm of your lines and spaces is great, they make me feel ____
How do you give feedback to a poem?
How to Give Constructive Feedback for Poems
- Read carefully. On your first pass, read without a pen in hand.
- Point out strengths. Next, you may want to consider what you like about the poem.
- Ask questions.
- Go for quality over quantity.
- Avoid your personal preferences.
- Be honest.
How do you say a good poem?
You’re using powerful images. A good poem is a symptom of the author’s effort to make sense of the world. And often, ideas that can’t be expressed in prose can sometimes be expressed through strong images. A good poem often uses clear, memorable, concrete images to make a point.
How do you praise a writer?
How do you compliment writing skills?
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article.
- Respond to the article.
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
How would you describe a good poem?
Strong, accurate, interesting words, well-placed, make the reader feel the writer’s emotion and intentions. Choosing the right words—for their meaning, their connotations, their sounds, even the look of them, makes a poem memorable. The words become guides to the feelings that lie between the lines.
How will you encourage someone to appreciate poetry?
Read a poem silently, then aloud, and copy all or part of it into a journal. Note what you liked, what captured your imagination, what amused you, what surprised you. Consider what the poem reminded you of—a memory, a song, a book, the sound of a particular person’s voice.
Why is poetry so beautiful?
So why is this form of writing so beautiful? It expresses emotion. A lot of writing forms express emotion, but with poetry, it seems to go deeper. It is amazing how intricate the words and sounds can flow in a piece of poetry.
How do you say beautifully written?
beautifully written > synonyms »spelled right exp. » very well written exp. »good writing exp. »beautiful writing exp.
What are some good compliments?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you say well written?
synonyms for well-written