The poem reads: “There is freedom waiting for you, On the breezes of the sky, And you ask “What if I fall?” Oh but my darling, What if you fly?” This poetry is used with permission by Erin Hanson.
- 1 What is the quote what if I fall Oh but my darling What if you fly from?
- 2 Who is Erin Hanson poet?
- 3 What if I fail What if you fly meaning?
- 4 What is Peter Pan’s catchphrase?
- 5 How old is Erin Hanson?
- 6 How are Erin Hanson’s paintings?
- 7 What if I fall but baby what if you fly?
- 8 What are the best inspirational quotes?
- 9 What are some popular quotes?
- 10 What is the last line in Peter Pan?
- 11 Who said Second Star to the Right?
- 12 What does Captain Hook say to Tinkerbell?
What is the quote what if I fall Oh but my darling What if you fly from?
Erin Hanson, a 21-year-old poet from Australia, captured the world’s attention with her beautiful words: “There is freedom waiting for you, on the breezes of the sky. And you ask, “What if I fall?” Oh, but my darling, “What if you fly?”
Who is Erin Hanson poet?
Erin Hanson, is a 19 year old Australian poet, who wrote those now famous words, as part of a longer poem, when she was just 18. Impressed and intrigued by the fact that the words had been written by such a young mind, I sought out contact with Erin and asked her a few questions.
What if I fail What if you fly meaning?
“What if I fall?” “Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?” We get scared. We fail. We get scared of failing, and we fall down from time to time – this scares us, too.
What is Peter Pan’s catchphrase?
Preview — Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie. “ To die will be an awfully big adventure. ” “All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.” “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”
How old is Erin Hanson?
Hanson says that although she enjoyed her courses in subjects such as microbiology, the actual work in the field seemed mundane. After graduation, Hanson moved to Las Vegas, Nevada where she began an import business, but her rock climbing and hiking hobbies ultimately led her back to her childhood passion for painting.
How are Erin Hanson’s paintings?
Unlike traditional oil painters, Hanson does not build up the painting layer by layer; instead she lays her paint strokes side by side without overlapping and works to get each stroke “right the first time.” The clean brush strokes give a mosaic or stained-glass appearance to her paintings, while also conveying a sense
What if I fall but baby what if you fly?
“What if I fall? Oh, but darling, what if you fly?” Of what it means to be alive. But know it’s only you who’s changed.”
What are the best inspirational quotes?
100 Inspirational Quotes
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
- “Nothing is impossible.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
- “The bad news is time flies.
- “Life has got all those twists and turns.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
What are some popular quotes?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What is the last line in Peter Pan?
“When Margaret grows up she will have a daughter, who is to be Peter’s mother in turn; and thus it will go on, so long as children are gay and innocent and heartless.” ” Goodnight, Wendy. ” “There could not have been a lovelier sight; but there was none to see it except a little boy who was staring in at the window.
Who said Second Star to the Right?
This line is spoken by Peter Pan (voiced by Bobby Driscoll) in the film Peter Pan (1953), directed by Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson, and Hamilton Luske.
What does Captain Hook say to Tinkerbell?
Smee: I’ll tell the crew and Captain Hook: [to Tinker Bell] And that’s why I asked you over, me dear, to tell Peter I bear him no ill will. Oh, Pan has his faults, to be sure. Bringing that Wendy to the island, for instance.